Getting Started with Neo4j
This online course helps you build a good starting knowledge of graph databases. It also teaches the core functionality of the Neo4j graph database. You will learn practically how to read and write Cypher queries to work with Neo4j.
You don’t need any previous experience with Neo4j, NoSQL databases or specific development languages
- Developers, System Administrators, DevOps engineers, DBAs, Business Analysts, CTOs, CIOs, and students.
- Also, we invite anyone who is interested in getting an overview of graph databases and Neo4j.
- Introduction to Graphs
- Introduction to Graph based Modeling
- Neo4j and Cypher
- Advanced Queries with Cypher
- Real-world implementation use cases with Neo4j
- Internet Explorer 9,10